All parks and the South River Greenway are currently open. Please be aware of the following:
- Park shelters are available for rental. Please make all reservations online.
- The Rosenwald Community Center is closed to the public. Open gym, public meetings, the Teen Room, and all classes are canceled until further notice.
- Please protect yourself and your neighbors when visiting city parks by practicing good hygiene and the recommended social distancing.
- Stay clear of large gatherings, but don’t stay indoors. Citizens can still fish, paddle, hike, and enjoy our natural environment.
- Check out our Good Vibes page for fun ways to stay engaged and active during the pandemic.
Please direct further questions to email@example.com or call 540-942-6735.