Concealed Weapons Permit

An Application for Concealed Handgun Permit can be printed or picked up at the Circuit Court Office. A completed application is to be turned in to the Circuit Court Office in the jurisdiction the person resides in. There is a fee to be paid at the time of the application. Other details and instructions are located on the application.