Hours starting Tuesday May 11:
- Monday through Thursday: 10 am to 7pm.
- Friday: 10am to 5pm.
- No one with a fever or symptoms of COVID-19, or known exposure to a COVID-19 case in the prior 14 days, is permitted to enter.
- Visitors must comply with Virginia’s Executive Order 72. All patrons ages 5 and over must wear a mask that covers their mouth and nose.
- Maintain physical distancing of at least six feet from others at all times.
- Please limit time spent in the facility. Visitors can “Grab & Go,” by placing holds to have materials pulled and waiting.
- Fewer computers are available and sessions are limited to 30 minutes daily.
- Meeting rooms, study rooms, Local History room, and the lower level of the library remain closed.
There are 20 internet access stations (15 in the adult area, 2 in the young adult area, and 3 in the children's area) provided for public use. There is also internet access available at the adaptive station for disabled patrons. Free internet access is available for one hour at a time. Please review the Internet Access Policy
prior to using the workstations.
Patrons are allowed to print material at a cost of 15 cents per page.
WiFi is available throughout the building free of charge. No password is needed. Printing from the WiFi network is not available.