Thank you for your interest in becoming a volunteer!Volunteers work with library employees to strengthen customer service, programming, and the library's relationship with the local community. Waynesboro Public Library is a diverse, interactive environment serving the community of Waynesboro. There are many opportunities to suit different interests and skills within the library.
Who can Volunteer?
There are opportunities available for adults, teens (ages 14 and up), and groups, as well as hours required for school and community organizations on a case-by-case basis.
Volunteering at Waynesboro Public Library can be a very rewarding experience.
• Get job training and experience with hands-on opportunities
• Meet new people and help others
• Share your skills, keep busy, and be involved in the community
• Potentially gain credit for educational and community service requirements
• Earn volunteer rewards for volunteer hours and enjoy an annual volunteer appreciation event
How to Volunteer?
You can volunteer by completing an online volunteer application below or by filling out an application at the library. If you have any questions or want to discuss the volunteer opportunities that are available, please contact the library.