How do I apply for a Conditional Use Permit?
The Department of Planning processes conditional use requests. You can contact them by calling 540-942-6604.

Show All Answers

1. How can I view my property on the city’s map and obtain information such as lot size, property assessment, and zoning designation?
2. What are the setbacks for my zoning district?
3. I want to build a fence on my property. What are the height limitations and setbacks?
4. Can I operate a business out of my home?
5. How much does a Home Occupation Permit cost and how long is it good for?
6. How do I apply for a Conditional Use Permit?
7. How do I apply for a rezoning?
8. When is a site development plan required?
9. Why do I need to go through the site development review process?
10. What is the site plan submittal process?
11. What are the minimum submission requirements for a site plan?
12. What information should be included on the site plan?